[Phpmyadmin-devel] Google Summer of Code 2010

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Feb 11 10:24:53 CET 2010

Hi all

as we are already getting questions from students (I also got few off
list), it's time to prepare for GSoC this year.

The applications should be submitted March 8-12, 2010, but for now the
application questions are not know, so I took the last year ones and
started a wiki for our application:

http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Application

If you have any ideas, please fill in them into our ideas page:

http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Ideas_List

Other GSoC 2010 pages:

Hints for users to get accepted:

http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Student_Checklist

Guide for accepted students what they should do:

http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Student_Guide

We should have much stricter rules than last year for students and
clearly state that not following any rules can easily lead to not
passing evaluation.