[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc 2010

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Feb 16 08:28:17 CET 2010

Jesús Cova a écrit :
> I dont understand, i have my project ready and i want to send to you in
> .pdf can i send to you by this email? i did the example code too, it is
> in php, html can i send to you all that by this email? because i dont
> understand when you say that the students must have a wiki or when you
> say that students must upload ideas in your idea wiki.. please if you
> can explain me better i'd appreciate it.. Thanks.

Hi,

please have a look at
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Student_Checklist

In short, we would like to know you before it's time to evaluate your
proposal. Item #2 says to introduce yourself on the mailing list
(phpmyadmin-devel) and to start participating by submitting patches for
bugs or new features.

About the wiki, the link is
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2010_Ideas_List

on this wiki you can create an account and submit your developement ideas.