[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and entering SQL queries

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jul 2 16:21:44 CEST 2010

Hi Ninad,

before your changes, when I enter a query and click Go I get a top
section "Showing rows..." with stats about the range of rows displayed,
total number of rows and links for Profiling, inline editing, explain, etc.

With your changes, there is the benefit that the query area is still
visible for me to make changes, and I can navigate in an AJAX way;
however I regret to have lost the stats and other links mentionned. It's
true that some links are probably no longer needed but some still are,
IMO. The pretty printing of queries is also not visible.

What's your plan about this?