[Phpmyadmin-devel] Piotr's tree and top menus

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Jul 6 16:16:43 CEST 2010

Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
> 2010/7/6 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
>> Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
>> (...)
>>> settings are installation-wide, not server-specific
>> (...)
>>
>> Piotr,
>> I don't follow you. Settings are stored in the pmadb on one server,
>> right?  Therefore if I switch server I could obtain different settings?
>
> Yes, sorry... that's what I get for writing at midnigt :)

No problem, but thinking of it, maybe users will be under the impression
that when they choose some setting, it follows them when they switch
MySQL servers and it might be prudent to inform them about this on the
interface.

Or we would need to set up a "master" pmadb in which settings are stored
to follow users everywhere (which might stray too much from our current
mechanism).