[Phpmyadmin-devel] document.write() and jQuery conflicts on the demo server

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:07:53 CEST 2010

Hi Ninad,

2010/7/7 Ninad Pundalik <ninadsp16289 at gmail.com>:
> On 2 July 2010 13:50, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
>> I replaced the Google Analytics and Piwik code with DOM functions, so
>> it should be fixed.
> Still causing the same issues on Firefox 3.6.3 and Opera 10.5 on
> *buntu 10.04.  Is anyone else facing the same issues or am I the only
> one here?  I'm trying to replicate the bugs that Marc reported about a
> newly added user not being visible on paginating the user's table.

On Kubuntu 10.04, FF 3.6.6, I can add a user. After adding I'm
redirected to the privileges page and a message 'User was succesfully
created' (or something like that) pops up. But the created user is not
listed.
On top of the query dialog, which shows the correct 'create user'
statements, there is a very small message (with the warning icon) but
it doesn't seem to contain a message.
After refreshing the page (clicking on the privileges tab again, or on
the first letter of the username, the user appears in the list). When
deleting the user, it is not listed anymore, so that works fine.

After adding the same user a second time (after it was deleted,
ofcourse), I got this error message :

Notice in ./libraries/common.lib.php#1065
Undefined index: cell_align_left

Backtrace

./server_privileges.php#1345: PMA_showMessage(
NULL,
string CREATE USER 'dieter'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '***';GRANT USAGE ON *.*
TO 'dieter'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '***' WITH MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0
MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS
0;,
)

A few more things :
* the 'add user' page doesn't seem to like it when you hit enter to
submit your data. I got some kind of 'unable to execute : undefined'
error, even if I clicked on the 'Add user' button.
* After doing something on the privileges page (adding/removing user),
a yellow box with a message appears. After a few seconds, it
disappears, but immediately a new yellow box (but empty) appears,
leaving a small yellow bar on top of the screen. It dissappears after
a few seconds, but I guess it would be better if it wouldn't appear,
if there wasn't a message in it.

Comments on adding a table to a database :

* If the input fields to create fields is bigger than can fit on a
screen, there are no scrollbars, so some part of the form is not
accessible/readable.
* after adding a table, it is not visible in the table list of the
database. After reloading the page it is listed.

I hope this helps.

Greets,

Dieter