[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree and Privileges page

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 00:11:51 CEST 2010

On 13/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> I would be happen to try this with your added random value.
>
> I wonder why removing a user would not bring an older page from the
> cache (you are talking about the browser cache, right?) while creating a
> user would.
I just tried out the Math.random() hack in commit 7dd8745.  It seems
to work, though I've not tested it thoroughly.

The caching issue existed for me even when I deleted a user.  Right
now, I was coding the part where the new user would be added to the
user's table (something that's been on the back burner for a long
time), and I had an old user (a1), which was being repeatedly shown in
the list of users when I clicked 'Show All', even though I'd deleted
that user.  Yes, I was thinking about the browser cache.

@Piotr: I didn't know that! Thanks a lot :).

--
Ninad S. Pundalik