[Phpmyadmin-devel] Export tab (lirilee fork)

Lori Lee leelorik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 01:22:03 CEST 2010

On smaller screens I think that it is impossible to create two columns in
the form and still be able to see everything clearly. Ultimately it's kind
of a toss up between causing an annoyance to experienced users or making the
form less usable for new users. The severity of the second problem is
greater in my opinion.

--
Thanks,
Lori