[Phpmyadmin-devel] about inline editing

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:24:15 CEST 2010

>> * data can be transformed (see
>> http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/Documentation.html#transformations)
> I did not know about this.  Will read through the code and understand
> how this works.
Should inline editing support just the transformations provided by
default in phpMyAdmin, or also custom transformations?  If custom
transformations are to be supported, then I should be developing some
sort of a callback mechanism that will handle custom transformations.

For inline editing of fields that have their MIME-type set to images,
should the user be able to edit just the path or anything else?

--
Ninad S. Pundalik