[Phpmyadmin-devel] Piotr's tree and sensible options

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Jul 21 15:45:30 CEST 2010

Hi Piotr,
is there a way for a sysadmin (of a shared phpMyAdmin installation) to
indicate which setting is available or not for "normal" users?

I'm asking because I know, for example, that some sysadmins want to
disable the "Show detailed MySQL server info" for all their users.

I'm not saying that we need such mechanism, but we'll have to be careful
in the choices we give to users if they are perceived by sysadmins as
related to security.