[Phpmyadmin-devel] Piotr's tree: suggestion

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:09:21 CEST 2010

2010/7/21 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi
>
> Dne Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:25:38 -0400
> Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>
>> I wonder if $cfg['Error_Handler']['display'] should be made available in
>> a setting.
>>
>> I'm ambivalent about this one. As a developer I would like to be able to
>> turn it on and off; on the other hand, we don't want to promote
>> information disclosing.

Then, I will add it but make disabled by default (add it to
UserprefsDisallow in config.default.php). Or, I will create a hidden
"developer" tab, with some settings (gather, php and sql debug). The
tab would be visible only if any of its settings would be enabled
(i.e. removed from UserprefsDisallow) in config.inc.php.

--
Piotr Przybylski