[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree: various problems

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:48:02 CEST 2010

On 21/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Ninad Pundalik a écrit :
>> On 21/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>>> Hi Ninad,
>>>
>>> 1. As mentionned earlier and now confirmed by Herman van Rink on his
>>> server: with a large number of users (60 in my case), clicking on any
>>> letter in the Privileges pages does not display the subset list of users.
>> If I remember correctly, Firebug was showing that the user list had
>> been retrieved, but the list was not being inserted into the table?
>
> Yes. In Firebug I see in the network HTML tab that the HTML for these
> users is there.
Please comment lines no. 321 and 322 in js/server_privileges.php and
tell me if there's any difference in the behaviour.  I'm unable to
replicate the behaviour here. :(

I just pushed some changes to the repository which should solve some
of the problems that you and Herman noticed.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik