[Phpmyadmin-devel] Piotr's tree: suggestion

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jul 22 15:14:46 CEST 2010

Piotr Przybylski a écrit :

> I added a new Developer tab with four options: Error_Handler display
> and gather, DBG php and sql. Tab is hidden if none of those options is
> settable by the user (by default all are disabled in
> config.default.php).
>
> Please modify demo server's config.inc.php to enable this tab and
> disable something other:
> $cfg['UserprefsDisallow'] = array('LeftFrameLight'); // or any other
> setting(s), so that some disabled setting is actually visible there

Piotr,
with this in my config.inc.php
$cfg['UserprefsDisallow'] = array(
        'Error_Handler/gather');

I see the Features/Developer tab, this is OK. However when I am in the
user prefs pages, notices are always displayed (it's like "display
errors" is always true in these pages.

Also I don't understand your reference to array_merge() in
config.default.php. I believe someone would just list which prefs he
wants to disallow, in config.inc.php, in a neat list of array elements,
right?