[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree: various problems

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 15:27:09 CEST 2010

On 22/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Sorry, not better. This was in js/server_privileges.js,
> the .end() and .remove() lines.
>
> For me it happens only if the MySQL server is not localhost, can you try
> this?
I should get access to another machine on Saturday/Sunday.  I'll set
up XAMPP on it and configure the second server in my phpMyAdmin and
try to find why this is happening.

>> I just pushed some changes to the repository which should solve some
>> of the problems that you and Herman noticed.
>>
> Problem #2: fixed.
>
> Problem #3: fixed.
I'll work on Problem #4 today.

Didn't the addition of .clearQueue() to PMA_ajaxShowMessage() in
js/functions.js fix problem #5?  I tried all the actions which caused
that problem on my system, and it was working fine.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik