[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ninad's tree: various problems

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 18:51:29 CEST 2010

On 22/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> About inline editing:
> - I feel textareas take too much vertical space
I was planning to ask on this list once I had inline editing post the changes.

> - How can I save my changes?
That's what I'm trying to do now.  I thought I could post to either
sql.php or tbl_replace.php with the proper SQL query.  But, right now,
I'm not getting any success as I'm missing a few parameters that
tbl_replace.php needs.

> - I guess you will implement a way to edit not-inline too?
I guess we could leave the edit button as it is and use jQuery to
append an inline edit button/icon similar to the edit icon, so that
the behaviour does not change on non-JS enabled browsers.

> - If a column would show a drop-down to pick relational values, it's
> currently not inline-editable
I'm still trying to get basic character/numeric fields
inline-editable.  Once I get these working, I'll work on the
transformed, enum and relational field cases.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik