[Phpmyadmin-devel] Top menus redesign

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:23:30 CEST 2010

2010/7/22 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Piotr Przybylski a écrit :

> As Lori is not working on this, please go on. But I'm curious: do you
> intend to make the list of rarely used menus configurable?
> Is this only for the server menus?

I am not sure about making it configurable, for now I want to make it
shorter by using some sane defaults:
- server: hide Charsets, Engines, Replication, Synchronize
- database: hide Designer and Tracking
- table: I don't see anything that could be safely hidden in a
submenu, and making a list with only Tracking makes no sense

--
Piotr Przybylski