[Phpmyadmin-devel] Incorrect number of affected rows displayed after editing a row

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:36:03 CEST 2010

On 24/07/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>> Happens even after switching to the mysqli extension. :(
>
> Are you 100% sure of this? Because here, I solidly cannot reproduce the
> problem while using mysqli, both when inserting rows and editing inline.
Ummm, just a minute.  I forgot that we are talking about remote MySQL
servers.  I'll get access to another machine tomorrow, so I'll confirm
then.

> Do you have mysqlnd? (can be seen on phpMyAdmin's home page in "MySQL
> client")
>
> If not, which MySQL server version and client library version?
On my local system:
Server version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.3
MySQL client version: 5.1.41

On the remote system that I'll setup tomorrow, I'll be installing the
latest version of XAMPP, so the server/client version will be the one
available in it.

--
Ninad S. Pundalik