[Phpmyadmin-devel] Schema Export to Visio format

Adnan hiddenpearls at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:56:42 CEST 2010

hi,

I am trying to understand the XML of Visio. So, I could generate that XML
for visio. But when I save VDX file in MS Visio 2010 It saves a lot of XML
tags. I am researching a lot that what is best way to understand like DIA
XML. I am posting here if someone could guide me. If anyone have example of
generating XML for Visio using C# or any language. please forward me. Thanks

--
Muhammad Adnan
Twitter: @hiddenpearls