[Phpmyadmin-devel] Top menus redesign

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 23:31:12 CEST 2010

I pushed menu changes to my fork [1]. My previous approach had some issues:
- couldn't made o sensible list of options to move in db and table menus
- it would look good in lower resolutions (read - netbooks and
laptops, plus older displays), but higher ones could use more space
for tabs

After giving it some more thought I wrote JavaScript code which
collapses tabs that don't fit into the first line of menu into a
submenu. When window size changes, items are added to it or removed,
depending on current window size.

[1] http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-crack/

--
Piotr Przybylski