[Phpmyadmin-devel] Include pslib extension

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jul 29 21:09:50 CEST 2010

Adnan a écrit :
> hi folks,
>
> I am in a need of using pslib extension for EPS Schema Export. I got the
> extension from http://pecl.php.net/package/ps
> but I don't know how I will use it in my local wamp ? Also, will that be
> ok to use this lib for EPS Schema Export ? I am asking because Users of
> this EPS Export will need to download/host this extension ..

Adnan,
maybe this can help:
http://ca2.php.net/manual/en/install.pecl.windows.php

For your second question, it's ok to ask users to have this extension to
be able to export in this format; in Documentation.html we are already
stating the requirements for additional components (for example FAQ 2.9
and 6.25 in current master).