[Phpmyadmin-devel] Include pslib extension

Adnan hiddenpearls at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:50:22 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:38 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Adnan a écrit :
> >

> > On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info
> > <mailto:marc at infomarc.info>> wrote:
> >
> >     Adnan a écrit :
> >      > hi folks,
> >      >
> >      > I am in a need of using pslib extension for EPS Schema Export. I
> >     got the
> >      > extension from http://pecl.php.net/package/ps
> >      > but I don't know how I will use it in my local wamp ? Also, will
> >     that be
> >      > ok to use this lib for EPS Schema Export ? I am asking because
> >     Users of
> >      > this EPS Export will need to download/host this extension ..
> >
> >     Adnan,
> >     maybe this can help:
> >     http://ca2.php.net/manual/en/install.pecl.windows.php
> >

> > I have already explore this link but I am confused or not understand
> > that there is no DLL for pslib and I have to build it from source ?
>
> If you are looking for ready-made binaries, you may be out of luck for
> your Windows platform. On http://windows.php.net/download/ they say
>
> "PECL For Windows
>
> PECL extensions for Windows is being worked on. The interface on the
> pecl website will most likely be updated to offer Windows DLL download
> right from that website.
> In the meantime, some extensions can be found here. "
>
> I am running Windows 7
I got pslib.dll from here http://dllcentral.com/pslib.dll/  and I put the
dll in ext folder and don't know what to do further.

> I don't know which PHP version you are using but for 5.2.x, on
> http://ca2.php.net/downloads.php they say that the 5.2.6 PECL package
> works with the 5.2.14 release.

I have 5.3.0 but do I need the complete PECL package ?

> If you have enough RAM you could install VirtualBox then install a Linux
> distribution inside it.
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

Muhammad Adnan
Twitter: @hiddenpearls
I blog too do u know ? http:// www.imblog.info
Failure takes you higher than success ..!