[Phpmyadmin-devel] Inline editing and updated values

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 15:53:21 CEST 2010

On 30/08/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> (...)
> Ninad,
> while looking for a solution, I noticed another problem. When you
> generate the UPDATE query, it seems you are taking the column name from
> the displayed header and this is not correct as in my sample table,
> there are column comments (which are displayed in the header while
> browsing).
Yes, I'm taking the column name from the header.  I'll add comments to
a table and see if I can further improve the code, so that it extracts
only the field name and not the comments.  If this is not easily
possible, I might put the comments in a span by modifying the
libraries/display_tbl.lib.php and tell jQuery to not read from that
span.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

--
Ninad S. Pundalik