[Phpmyadmin-devel] Setting up phpmyadmin foreign key browse

Keith D. Mitchell kmitchell at hosting.com
Tue Jun 8 19:30:06 CEST 2010

I tried that already. On the source server they are also blank. I don't know if Plesk puts them in a different location or naming structure. But I can access this on the original server, there is no different between the DB that was moved or the phpmyadmin configuration.

ph: 720.389.3865  | fax: 720.389.3876 | gen: 866.918.4678
jsackheim at hosting.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Flex, Scale, Secure Your Infrastructure – Go Hybrid