[Phpmyadmin-devel] flash files

Martynas Mickevičius mmartynas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 09:08:07 CEST 2010

No, we do not really need flash for charts. My initial thought was using
Open Flash Chart project and local image charts for those who have JS
enabled browsers and for those who do not. However there are some HTML5
chart projects which offer good functionality and are only JS based.

OFC which is now used has all the source code available.