[Phpmyadmin-devel] crack tree and missing file

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:29:59 CEST 2010

2010/6/27 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Piotr Przybylski a écrit :

>>> Thanks.
>>> It seems to work well so far! I like the fact that the interface is
>>> similar to the setup one: no need to relearn.
>>>
>>> Found a small problem with the link in this dialog:
>>>
>>> "SQL queries settings, for SQL Query box options see Navigation frame
>>> settings"
>>
>> Thanks. I will change this text or make some changes so that the same
>> phrase can be used in setup script and user preferences.
>>
> I meant that the "Navigation frame" link does not go to the page about
> navigation frame preferences.

This link is meant for people looking for query box settings, which in
user preferences are located on the same page, on another tab, so it
is not needed there. I'll probably do some changes to how options are
laid out in setup script so that it will be more similar to user
preferences.

--
Piotr Przybylski