[Phpmyadmin-devel] Custom buttons

Lori Lee leelorik at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:44:31 CEST 2010

The thing is that the Go buttons on other panels are enclosed in a fieldset
element, which makes the button easier to see. On the import and export
forms, I removed the fieldsets. I did not intend to propose enlarged buttons
on the other panels though now that I think about it, it does look pretty
inconsistent with the other panels.

As a solution, I could enclose the entire import and export forms, except
the submit button, in a fieldset and use the original Go button.

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Lori Lee a écrit :
> > I do realize that some of the CSS3 properties don't work under certain
> > browsers but I felt that the original button on its own was quite small,
> > which is why I designed it that way. I was thinking, as an alternative,
> > create an image of the button and set it as the background image so that
> it
> > would look consistent under different browsers.
> >

> Lori,
> do you intend to propose such an enlarged Go button on all panels, for
> consistency?
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info