[Phpmyadmin-devel] 3.3.0

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Mon Mar 1 12:38:23 CET 2010

Tomas Srnka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please test import progress bar again? I've just pushed
> patch to git repo.
> Apparently, I used wrong branch (or no branch at all), can anyone help
> me with that one please?

Although I see the 2.9 tag it seems to be in the master branch, maybe
Michal can enlighten us.

My first basic test was a success, both firefox and opera were now able
to import a .sql file without errors.

A second test with a larger dataset did not go smoothly, but I have to
investigate what went wrong there. Hopefully I'll have dome time for
that later today or tomorrow.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink