[Phpmyadmin-devel] 3.3.0

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Tue Mar 2 11:18:23 CET 2010

Herman van Rink wrote:
> Tomas Srnka wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you please test import progress bar again? I've just pushed
>> patch to git repo.
>> Apparently, I used wrong branch (or no branch at all), can anyone help
>> me with that one please?
>>

> Although I see the 2.9 tag it seems to be in the master branch, maybe
> Michal can enlighten us.
>
> My first basic test was a success, both firefox and opera were now able
> to import a .sql file without errors.
>
> A second test with a larger dataset did not go smoothly, but I have to
> investigate what went wrong there. Hopefully I'll have dome time for
> that later today or tomorrow.

When the server has the uploadprogress module it went well, and when I
added the proper apc config that scenario also worked.

I added a link to faq item 2.9 after the ImportUploadInfoNotAvailable
text, committed to both git and svn trunk.
I'll port it to QA_3_3 and MAINT_3_3_0 later today if no more issues arise.

Might it be an idea to move the conditional JS code to the
libraries/import/upload/ files?

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink