[Phpmyadmin-devel] Enum editor: JQuery UI vs. custom dialog

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Thu Mar 4 14:59:03 CET 2010

Hi all,

my own opinion is to use jQuery, cause it's stable fast and has lo's of
plugins
and a themeable UI.
It's easy to learn, cause it's really good documented.
The other point is, I've developed some plugins like grid (for the table
view),
UI-Uploader (a uploading tool for files) and the planned WYSIWYG Html-Editor
wich I prefer is TinyMCE. This editor is jQuery compatible.

Perhabs we should make a discussion or vote, wich js-framework we should
use for phpMyAdmin.

Regards
Michael