[Phpmyadmin-devel] Enum editor: JQuery UI vs. custom dialog

Sonny Michaud michaud.sonny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 15:39:56 CET 2010

Hey all,

Here is a speed comparison between a number of major js libraries, which
may aid in your decision:  http://mootools.net/slickspeed/

Also, you may want to weigh the pros and cons of the methodologies of
the different frameworks, e.g. jQuery keeps all its functionality
separated into a separate jQuery object and is therefore less likely to
interfere with other js, whereas Prototype prototypes onto the js object
classes directly.