[Phpmyadmin-devel] Patch for (linux distribution) packager

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Mon Mar 8 20:35:45 CET 2010

Hi

First, as I'm new on this list, I introduce myself.

I'm a very long time phpMyAdmin user, a fedora/EPEL contributor, and I
also maintain a little repository for Fedora/RHEL/CentOS which provides
a lot of php stuff (mainly backport of latest version).

I always provide latest phpMyAdmin package for RHEL/CentOS because EPEL
only have the "old" version 2.9.x (because of php requirements)

Working on latest 3.3.0, I want to use the new vendor_config.php
(which seems a great idea).

I think an option giving the path of the config file is missing.
So i propose a little patch to add this option.

Please review
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2965613&group_id=23067&atid=377410

Any comment welcome.

Regards