[Phpmyadmin-devel] Migration to Git

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Mar 9 14:29:04 CET 2010

Hi

as 3.3.0 is out, it's time to move to Git. If there are no objections,
I'd do the migration this Thursday (11th March). During the migration
no commits will be allowed to both SVN and Git (I'll remove privileges
to do that).

The migration should take at most one hour and I expect it to start
around 10:00 CET, so around 11:00 CET the Git repository should be
ready to use.

After migrating the code I'll do necessary changes on other
infrastructure (demo server, snapshots, creating releases), what should
be all completed during Thursday.