[Phpmyadmin-devel] [GSoC] PMA OOP architecture project

Edouard SWIAC edouard.swiac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:34:30 CET 2010

Hello everybody!

I'm Edouard, a french student in Computer Science, keen on PHP since 2005 (got my Zend PHP5 certification in July '09), and very interested in neat PHP5 OO architectures, design patterns & reusability.

I use PMA for a long time now (as almost every PHP developer I suppose), and my recent interest for the GSoC coupled with this very interesting project led me here:)

I would like to propose you some ideas on this project, but is it still available ?

Regards,
Edouard SWIAC