[Phpmyadmin-devel] sessions and framesets

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Mar 11 23:05:15 CET 2010

Hi,
Trying to solve a phpMyAdmin bug, I want to unset some values from an
array located in $_SESSION. At the end of footer.inc.php, just before
the exit I have a look and my values are gone from $_SESSION. However on
the next click, just after the session_start(), the values are back!

Is it possible that due to our two framesets, the navigation script
would end after the main script, therefore storing what I think was
unset() from my session?