[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin with gettext

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Mar 12 11:03:32 CET 2010

Hi

Dne Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:03:55 +0100
Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):

> there is new branch called gettext in git repository. The code is
> really not ready for merging (at least some fixups to po files are
> needed), but if you want, you can test it right now.
>
> After checkout you need to generate .mo files which gettext loads and
> you can do it using scripts/generatemo. Afterwards at least these
> translations which do not have broken po files should work.

All major glitches should be fixed now. There is still minor
outstanding issue that some translations were marked as fuzzy even
though they shouldn't be. I'll try to look at this later and once this
is solved, I think it is ready to merge.

Meanwhile I added it to translation server so you can play with it
there:

https://l10n.cihar.com/projects/phpmyadmin/

I don't want to announce it to translators yet as I would like to
resolve above mentioned issue first (but some of them have already
found it anyway).