[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin with gettext

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sat Mar 13 17:45:19 CET 2010

Hi,

perhabs you may be wrong.
Why is this unreadable?

I need this for jQuery and other JS-Libraries.
But no body needs to read these Javascript language files, edit or modify.
These files should be dynamicly sent to the browser, based on php functions
(made by Michal) and the still available language files (branch gettext).

Other point:
It does not really help to set proper string encoding appropriate HTTP,
if an user has wrong encoding setup in his browser. In such a case,
javascript wouldn't
work correctly and produces a errors on special chars. With \uXXXX the
displayed text may be corrupted - but the javascript still works.

Michael