[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

Yian Shang yian.shang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 21:01:00 CET 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 5:13 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Please don't confuse schema output with the Export feature. In a schema
> output, only the structure is exported.
>

> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

Ahh, okay, thanks for letting me know.

I just read through some of the comments on the schema output request and I
was wondering if there were other export formats besides dia, svg and eps (I
think dia itself can convert to both svg and eps) needed? Like perhaps
exports for other uml diagram tools?

Finally, would the next step be to implement a feature/fix a bug in
phpMyAdmin?

Yian Shang