[Phpmyadmin-devel] gsoc idea

anirvana mishra anidps at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:44:22 CET 2010

hello,
I am a computer-science student.I have a strong background in
c,c++,php,python and ajax.I am very much interested in ajaxifying the
current phpmyadmin interface.I am giving links to some of my past works.
1. troika.dcetech.com (tech fest website fully in ajax)
2. mist10.dcetech.com (online code breaking game fully in ajax)
3. repertoire.dcetech.com
apart from that many minor projects.
i am web assistant at ACM's crossroad magazine and council member at
mozdev.org.
I am admin at dcetech.com(fully phpbb)

i would like to carry forward this idea of ajaxifying the UI.We can use
jquery to simplify the code and different functions to display alerts and
ajax loaders etc.Looking forward for Lem9's feedback.
Thanks
--
Cheers
Anirvana Mishra