[Phpmyadmin-devel] jQuery in master branch

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sun Mar 21 18:27:47 CET 2010

Hi Marc,

do you know jQuery UI (http://jqueryui.com/)?

Am 21.03.2010 12:48, schrieb Marc Delisle:
> Hi,
> jquery.js 1.4.2 (minified) is now in the /js directory.
Is able to make a new directory jquery?
Because it would be more pretty to differ normal javascript from
js-frameworks.
> I converted the
> slider effect. I am learning jQuery and am pleased so far, but I have
> two issues with the changes I did:
>
> * under MSIE 8, there is no "+" and "-" appearing in front of the link

Perhaps the widget 'Accordion' or the UI Plugin 'Toggleboxes'
(http://plugins.jquery.com/project/ui-togglebox)
may be a good solution for this.
> * in the Search page, animation is jumpy (could be related to [0])

Please see above.
> Next job I'll do will be the color picker.

Please take a look at http://acko.net/dev/farbtastic
this a jQuery ready solution.