[Phpmyadmin-devel] jQuery in master branch

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sun Mar 21 20:28:45 CET 2010

Am 21.03.2010 19:29, schrieb Marc Delisle:
> Michael Keck a écrit :
>
>> Hi Marc,
>>
>> do you know jQuery UI (http://jqueryui.com/)?
>>
>> Am 21.03.2010 12:48, schrieb Marc Delisle:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> jquery.js 1.4.2 (minified) is now in the /js directory.
>>>
>> Is able to make a new directory jquery?
>> Because it would be more pretty to differ normal javascript from
>> js-frameworks.
>>
> Good point, especially if we add some jQuery plug-ins. Are you
> suggesting /js/jquery or just /jquery ?

js/jquery would good
and perhabs we should in js/ add a php library wich loads all needed jquery
scripts. So we need only to add <script src="/js/jquery.php"></script>

this is sample file list for jquery.php:

$files = array (
    'swfobject.js',             // flash objects for uploading and copy to clippboard
    'jquery.js',		// core jQuery
    'jquery-browser.js',        // browser sniffer
    #'jquery-context.js',        // context menus
    #'jquery-cookies.js',        // cookie handler
    #'jquery-form.js',           // form controll and validation
    'jquery-hotkeys.js',        // accesskeys
    'jquery-imagemap.js',       // imagemap for charts
    #'jquery-print.js',         // jQuery print function
    'jquery-ui.js',             // jQuery UI Core
    'jquery-ui-plugins.js',     // jQuery UI Plugins
    'jquery-ui-grid.js',        // jQuery UI Table Grid (made by me)
    'jquery-ui-upload.js'       // jQuery UI Uploading (made by me)
);