[Phpmyadmin-devel] Can this be a GSoC project for phpMyAdmin?

Edvard Ananyan edo888 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:36:40 CET 2010

Hi,

As you may already know Joomla! didn't participate in GSoC this year.

Last year I was a GSoC student doing a project for Joomla:
http://jwcp.googlecode.com/
Here you can find my last year's proposal: http://edo.webmaster.am/proposals/11

This year I want to extend it and make possible to select tables from
the database which can be kept under revision control with the help of
mysql triggers.

Currently in Working Copy I'm using a "spy" implemented with mysql
triggers which can log the changes made on the table.

What do you think can the versioning of mysql tables become a project
for phpMyAdmin?

Regards,

Edvard