[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC - AJAXify the Interface for phpMyAdmin

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Mar 22 18:58:31 CET 2010

Ninad Pundalik a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> After reading through the GSoC Ideas wiki page[0] and the discussion
> on the feature request[1] of adding AJAX functionality to phpMyAdmin,
> I could think up of a possible implementation as follows, other than
> the one already outlined very briefly on the discussion page (of
> starting out with the Query page, implementing the common jQuery and
> PHP functions and then replicating the process for the other action
> pages) :

(...)
Thanks Ninad for your thoughts. As Michal replied previously on this
list, we don't believe that one student can switch the whole code base
into AJAX during his GSoC, so your proposal will have to specify the
scope of your changes.

I don't really have the time to discuss your proposed implementation, sorry.

Your proposal could contain also a small example of a modified
phpMyAdmin script (or it could be done in advance so we can see how you
code).