[Phpmyadmin-devel] Git is here

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Mon Mar 22 19:20:18 CET 2010

Hi,

how can I make new (empty) branch for template-based?

With the new branch some directrories, libraries and some
new things have to been changed or added.

I'm planning to use MVC, we should programm our own,
with the template-based branch, cause some things I've
rewritten for this branch. I don't really want port duplicated
code-snipps to the new branch.

I know it would be hard work ... but I will do.

Michael