[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC project - User interface cleanup

Isuru Udana isudana at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 04:09:00 CET 2010

Hi,

I am an undergraduate from University of Moratuwa. I would like to do the
"User interface cleanup" project for google summer of code. I have some
experience in user interface design and php. I went through the given
feature requests.
I wonder whether these given feature requests are the features I have to
implement.
Is there any place where I can find list of enhancements to be done for the
user interface?

--
Isuru Udana
Undergraduate