[Phpmyadmin-devel] js loading

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Tue Mar 23 10:48:47 CET 2010

Hi Marc,

Am 22.03.2010 21:52, schrieb Marc Delisle:
>> js/jquery would good
>> and perhabs we should in js/ add a php library wich loads all needed jquery
>> scripts. So we need only to add <script src="/js/jquery.php"></script>
>>
> In library/common.inc.php we are using $GLOBALS['js_include'] which is
> filled by all other scripts that need to load some js; are you proposing
> to stop using this mechanism?

My idea is to improve performance. The common.inc.php is a really large
file with
many functions and checks, wich are not needed all times. My opion is:
perhabs
it would be easier to manage and improve performance if we use for sending
javascript (and perhabs in future stylesheets too) a extra parser.

Michael