[Phpmyadmin-devel] new branch

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Tue Mar 23 10:58:15 CET 2010

Hi Marc,

Am 22.03.2010 21:38, schrieb Marc Delisle:
> Michael,
>
> in the previous discussion about templates, I wrote:
>
>  > I would really like to see a small test -- say, just one phpMyAdmin
>  > small file translated into Twig.
>  >

> and Michal wrote:
>
>  >I think it is great idea to convert some simple page to use template
>  >engine. At least we will get an idea what to expect and how big amount
>  >of work it is.
>
> Are you still planning to use Twig?

Yes. If somebody think it would be not a good idea to use Twig, please
let me
know. As an alternative I've learned Dwoo (nearly same syntax as smarty)
too.
> Are you preparing a small test as discussed?

Yes.
> Did it work well to create your branch in *your* repository?

At my local development environment yes, but with a dummy template
and a dummy function.

At moment I'm busy, 'cause I've to release a complete new admin-tool for
my chefs. I should release next week before easter.

After easter I will commit the first, I think it's the main.php or the
navigiation.php
as template based into my branch.