[Phpmyadmin-devel] email to post to the phpadminlist

lokesh kadyan lokeshkadyan858 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 11:55:06 CET 2010

Hi,
 I am lokesh.
Actually, this is first time i have heard about GSOC, so i was not able to
do any prior preparation for it.
So, i am working on the already given ideas from phpMyadmin.
I have been reading all the rules and regulations of GSOC and very keen to
participate in it and  work in PHPMyadmin.
I have been working with C++, C and LAMP i.e. Linux Apache MYSQL PHP server
.
As, this is the first time i have participated in any open source program, i
have been working hard on the given php ideas for many days and will soon
make my report upload in a day or so. And, ya although i have not worked in
any open source program but i have worked in my college websites.

Regards
Lokesh Kadyan