[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2010 : Charts in server status page

Neeraj Agarwal nee.agl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:12:12 CET 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have been using phpMyAdmin a lot for my development work on PHP/ MySQL and
it really fascinates. It creates such a simple interface for regular people
to manage their database.

I very much liked the idea of server status page for PMA.

Using GD2 library (PHP) would be the most convenient option.

We can build graphs for volumes, errors, traffic inflows, server downtime
due to high volume, highlight server alerts, breakdown, etc

Anybody here to discuss the idea?

------
Regards,
Neeraj Agarwal