[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Phpmyadmin] Interested in Participating in GSoC 2010

ANKIT GUPTA ankitatbits at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 20:33:55 CET 2010

thanks for the suggestion Neeraj, yes we can find Some Good existing open
Source builder.

Main thing on which i want to concentrate is the GUI part. As PMA is used by
many novice Users and they have very little idea and knowledge in writing
SQL  queries the interface should be very user friendly ,so that every one
can easily use this tool

Thanks