[Phpmyadmin-devel] seek help to begin contributing to phpmyadmin

Harpreet .... friends.becheerful at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:29:30 CEST 2010

hello sir..

i am a student pursuing graduation in information technology in India. I am
interested in contributing to phpmyadmin projects' by coding but i am a
beginner in this field and i have no idea about how to begin with. if you
could please help me by suggesting me some area i can work on. I have
learned programming in C/C++ and also done an academic project in php and
mysql. I will be highly grateful to you.
eagerly awaiting for your positive response!!!

thank you