[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2010

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Mar 28 12:34:47 CEST 2010

Neeraj Agarwal a écrit :

> On the "Runtime Information" page, we have records of the number of queries
> processed like "select", "update", etc so we can store this information
> somewhere and generate graphs based on this data?

This page sends SHOW GLOBAL STATUS and the server returns the exact
number of each command it has received at this point, for example

Com_select 	15897667

But SHOW GLOBAL STATUS is sent from phpMyAdmin when someone looks at
this page. It's a web page, triggered by a human so we cannot predict at
which point in time phpMyAdmin would be invoked, to generate/store the
current stats.